Digital Strategy Lead (consultant/part/full)
Prototype is expanding, and we are looking for a Digital Strategy Lead to head our digital strategy offering in Miami. As Digital Strategy Lead you will be responsible for creating, shaping and optimizing digital channels for our international and regional client base.
The role requires you to work with an international team including marketing experts, strategists, UX designers and full stack developers to create end-to-end digital solutions.
Do you enjoy finding business opportunities, connecting with decision makers and pitching new innovative concepts?
As the Digital Strategy Lead, you will be responsible for developing our clients business by providing them with the best digital solutions.
You must have at least three years proven track record in consulting, pitching and winning new business, AND you must have experience in digital disciplines such as design, user experience, development or marketing.
You will spend your time by qualifying leads, connecting with decision makers and helping them to discover new opportunities to improve their business through digital solutions.
You will be responsible for supporting their digital success by managing their future strategy while establishing and maintaining long-lasting client relationships.
From the initial contact with prospects over to managing long-term strategic accounts, the role requires to create digital strategies, propose new concepts and plan their implementation.
Together with our team of technical project managers, you will be responsible for overseeing groundbreaking digital products for our clients.
You will require strong communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Spanish.
Strong presentation skills and the ability to actively consult clients and mentor team members on latest industry trends and movements are a must have.
As digital strategy lead your primary responsibilities will be:
- Identify new opportunities and pitch our digital strategy offering
- Present Prototype's profile and services to new prospects
- Capture key business objectives of organizations
- Audit existing digital channels and processes and suggest improvements
- Create strategy roadmaps
- Manage the follow up cycle by reviewing set KPIs of all customer accounts
When it comes to identifying opportunities, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Contacting clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings to consult on their strategy
- Submitting activity and results reports, such as daily visit reports, weekly work plans, and monthly territory analyses
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
Other typical duties include:
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s services and set up meetings
- Developing quotes and proposals based on client requirements
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related sales results and targets as needed
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
- Strong communication and digital fluency
- Relationship building skills
- Creative talent and the ability to identify pains and suggest solutions
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and multi-tasking
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
- Experience: Previous new business experience in digital agencies.
- Proven track record of bringing in new business and a natural ability to drive sales
- Languages: full working proficiency in English and Spanish