We are looking for a designers with the passion for telling stories, push digital boundaries and translate ideas into content, user interfaces and digital experiences.
Who we are
More about Prototype here: https://prototype.net
You can read more about team and our culture here: https://prototype.net/careers/
What we offer
Massive palm tree in our backyard https://goo.gl/maps/xzas1MPPTVs
A multitude of exciting digital projects and clients http://prototype.net/our-work/
A great team to work with https://www.instagram.com/prototype_net
What we are looking for
In one sentence: the skill to understand project objectives, different industries, and being able to translate these into engaging interactive experiences.
All this across multiple disciplines including UX, UI, Social Media, Video & Animations.
Passion, attention to detail and excellent crafting skills. You care about typography as much as you care about each pixel and you take no button for granted. You understand the concept of marketing and can translate our client's business objectives into engaging content and interactive user interfaces.
- Qualified candidates will have 5+ years agency experience and formal design training with solid typography, graphics, and interaction design skills
- Strong team and time management skills
- Deep understanding of UX and UI as well as modern web technology is essential
- Strong concept development and graphic design ability
- Excellent knowledge of composition, color, imagery, typography, Photoshop, Sketch, illustrations
- Experience creating and working with site maps, online ad rich media storyboards, user flow, wireframes, and other information design documents for websites and apps
- A willingness to collaborate with the team
- Finding balance between design and business
- Substantial expertise in creating web graphics, animations, user interfaces, icons, style sheets, color schemes, templates and layouts for use in online advertising and website projects, ensuring site-wide color and typeface standards and consistency.
- Experience providing art direction to web developers
- Ability to self-manage projects and teams and work within time deadlines