Senior Fullstack Developer (.NET)
Prototype is looking for the next wizard to join the team. The perfect candidate should have hands-on experience with HTML/CSS/JS and .NET.
You will join a growing, capable team as a full stack developer where you collaborate with other engineers and designers to create advanced mobile and web applications. You will be in daily contact with outside collaborators and clients to enhance existing applications, develop new features, improve the performance, and create new and exciting things.
You’ll become part of an energetic team of developers from 18 different nationalities, who are obsessed with new technologies, shawarma, sushi, and new millennium video games. We offer free coffee, and 365 days of sunshine (it gets hot though). We don’t promise you’ll be building the next Westworld hosts, but If you have a job offer from Delos, show us where we apply.
- Code optimization and performance improvements experience
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Git expert
- Knowledge of CI tools
- Node JS is a big plus
Nice to have:
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Experience with CMS systems such as Sitefinity, Umbraco
- Independent, self-motivated
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proven track record of always learning and growing
- Proactive attitude
- Possess a spirit of generosity
- Utilize content management systems to build custom web applications and custom CMS components
- Write code to connect to web services and databases including SQL Server, using REST and other technologies.
- Create hand-coded high-quality HTML, CSS and JS code from provided designs
- Write technical specifications and solution design documents (i.e.: diagrams)
- Positively contributing to the team and clients by mentoring and sharing knowledge
- Test his/her own product to deliver high-quality results
- 5+ years of rapid web application development using .NET technologies
- Strong technical problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Must have prior experience in using frameworks such as bootstrap, foundation, angularJS, react JS etc.
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Good understanding of layout and basic user interface design principles
- Extensive knowledge and experience coding with SQL Server 2008+
- Strong understanding of deployment processes and server configuration
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
- Awareness and pride in 100% solution satisfaction.