Senior Fullstack Developer (.NET & NodeJS)
Do you believe code is art?
We do! And we are looking for our next wizard to join our development team. If you enjoy crafting user interfaces using HTML/CSS/JS, pushing .NET and NodeJS code by the minute and enjoy a competitive game of table foosball, then, by all means, apply now!
You will join a growing, capable team as a full stack developer where you collaborate with other engineers and designers to create advanced mobile and web applications. You will be in daily contact with outside collaborators and clients to enhance existing applications, develop new features, improve the performance, and create new and exciting things.
You’ll become part of an energetic team of developers from 18 different nationalities, who are obsessed with new technologies, shawarma, sushi, and new millennium video games. We offer free coffee, and 365 days of sunshine (it gets hot though). We don’t promise you’ll be building the next Westworld hosts, but If you have a job offer from Delos, show us where we apply.
- Code optimization and performance improvements experience
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Git expert
- Knowledge of CI tools
- Node JS is a big plus
- Independent, self-motivated
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proven track record of always learning and growing
- Proactive attitude
- Possess a spirit of generosity
At Prototype, we believe in talent: small teams who don’t give up until they get there, smart people who perfect until they innovate, humble people who share knowledge and celebrate together, who love to be the first, together.
CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT WORK AT PROTOTYPE LOOKS LIKE
You will be working with our team in Dubai!
Dubai, as one of the most progressive cities in the world, offers a unique mix of culture, entertainment, and lifestyle.
Our offices in Media City, Dubai are 5 minutes away from the beach and right next to one of the most vibrant areas of the city perfect for celebrating our successes.
Working with everyone from Fortune500 companies to emerging startups, Prototype offers the opportunity to stand out.
Our offices are comfortable, light and thoughtfully designed. The offices in Dubai and Miami offer creative workspaces, a well-stocked communal kitchen, and good access to transport links and city life.
All the equipment you need to do your best work. We have Apple computers for all team members, and you get enough screens to be productive. All customer-facing roles get a generous cellphone plan too.
On offer is a financial package which includes: relocation assistance, competitive compensation and, in the US, a 401(k) pension savings plan.
From attending conferences, courses, and seminars to accessing books, resources, and online learning, choose how you want to spend your personal training budget.
We provide private health-care for you and your children, parental leave, and paid holidays. Other perks include free drinks, regular team events, and activities.
- 5+ years of rapid web application development using .NET technologies
- Utilize content management systems to build custom web applications and custom CMS components
- Write code to connect to web services and databases including SQL Server, using REST and other technologies.
- Create hand-coded high-quality HTML, CSS and JS code from provided designs
- Write technical specifications and solution design documents (i.e.: diagrams)
- Positively contributing to the team and clients by mentoring and sharing knowledge
- Test his/her own product to deliver high-quality results
Nice to have:
- Experience with CMS systems such as Sitefinity, Umbraco
- Prior experience in using frameworks such as bootstrap, foundation, angularJS, react JS etc.
- Experience with major NodeJS technologies such as Express.js and Passport.js
- Strong technical problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Professional experience with cloud solutions such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
- Good understanding of layout and basic user interface design principles
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Extensive knowledge and experience coding with SQL Server 2008+
- Strong understanding of deployment processes and server configuration
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
- Awareness and pride in 100% solution satisfaction.