Digital Project Manager
Prototype is looking for a new team member to join its digital production team.
If you have previously enjoyed working on a multitude of projects from strategy to user experience, design over to development with leading regional and international brands, then you will like this position.
As a digital project manager at Prototype, you will work with a group of digital specialists and be responsible for the planning and implementation of websites, portals, microsites, mobile apps and interactive display solutions.
You must be a self-starter, highly motivated individual with experience in creating and managing digital projects and utilizing your passion for digital by implementing latest technologies and trends.
As the digital project manager, you will be creatively and technically involved in building digital assets from A-Z. Your role will be to manage and lead the implementation of projects. You will be responsible for managing internal resources and directly communicate with clients if needed.
You will require the ability to manage teams, have strong project management and communication skills.
What you will do
- Define the project strategy with internal and external teams
- Create PID (including Scoping documents, reconciliations, change requests, RAID logs, etc.)
- Create initial project timelines and breakdowns
- Write and managing creative briefs
- Monitor the progress of the team on the projects and update the project plans
- Define the skills and resources needed for the project
- Guide and mentor the project team
- Ensure the work produced is of high quality
- 4 years minimum in a similar position as digital project manager
- Experience in creating wireframes, specifications and documents
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent skills in scheduling, planning and gathering project requirements
- Strong attention to detail, as well as analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build relationships with internal teams and clients
- Great communication skills is a must
- Strong English and Arabic skills are a must, both written and spoken
- Design or Development background a bonus
You’ll become part of an energetic team of digital experts from 18 different nationalities, who are obsessed with new technologies, shawarma, sushi, and year 2000 video games. We offer free coffee, and 365 days of sunshine (it gets hot though at times). Relocation packages, flights, health insurance included.