Head of Business Development (Miami)
Do you want to build and lead a team of digital business consultants?
Then we want you, your creativity, passion for sales, leadership & technology!
We are looking for our Head of Business Development in South Florida (Miami) area, spearheading the business operations of Prototype and building a team of business development experts.
You will be responsible for leading a team of digital business development consultants to generate leads, prospects and converting opportunities into business as well as manage the overall strategic and operational marketing and customer relationship activities.
Prototype is a Digital Experience Agency focusing on strategy, UX and development of business solutions for enterprise and corporate clients such as Microsoft, Apple, Swarovski, Adidas, Emirates Airline and many more. We work for our clients in small agile teams that get things done, create business value and deliver results.
- Identifies and directs new business development within existing clients as well as participates in new business development activities to generate new leads and grow the agency client portfolio
- Actively networks and represents Prototype within the community, industry and market
- Provides accurate weekly results & forecasting report and manages the sales pipeline
- Leads the weekly sales meeting with the business development team to plan key activities
- Manages KPIs, scorecards and performance reports for the department
- Hires, trains, and mentors business development staff and provides training to other departments to ensure business alignment
- Manages the lead generation and follow up cycle with the BDE team
- Oversees the creation of all proposal and ensures they are up to standards and follow Prototype standards. Works with the BDE team to define outlines of proposals as well as conducts the initial review of proposals before submitting for final approval to the management
- Works with the BDE team on the overall client strategy and roadmaps across all accounts/clients
- Strives to ensure all work is completed on time, strategy and budget
- Team management experience
- Agency, technology, media or related experience
- Proven success in business development, lead generation and negotiation
- Strong networker
Paid vacation, 401K, Health Insurance, incentive scheme