Digital Project Manager
Prototype Dubai seeks a talented and organized Digital Project Manager who will lead and deliver client projects on time, on budget and beyond our client’s expectations.
Reporting to the firm’s Operations Manager, the Digital Project Manager is responsible for overseeing the life cycles of multiple new and existing client projects, from the sign off to site launch and beyond. By collaborating with the technical and strategy teams, the Digital Project Manager will deliver high quality and efficient implementations to our valued clients. The ideal candidate has a strong attention to detail, is solution driven and can effectively partner with both clients and internal teams.
The day-to-day duties include management and smooth running of a range of digital projects such as websites, mobile applications, digital advertising and so much more!
What’s the job?
- Providing end-to-end project management throughout the project life cycle from initial scoping phase, to planning, estimating and budgeting, scheduling, design and development and full implementation
- Scoping of digital projects with clients/senior team, understanding their individual requirements and creating accurate documentations (PIDs, change requests, SOW, reconciliations, etc..)
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risk, and resolve project issues
- Anticipate potential scope issues and proactively address internally and with client
- Develop trusted relationships with clients – listen actively to their concerns and questions in order to better understand their requests and perspectives
- Encourage and facilitate strong project communication with the team using collaboration tools and in person meetings
- Lead by example and mentor the team members, encourage best practices and methodology
- Ensure projects are delivered to the highest quality within agreed timings and costs whilst also managing client’s expectations
Who you are?
- BSc in Computer Science,Engineering or relevant field
- 4 + experience as a digital project manager or similar position in an agency
- Has a technical background and possess a working understanding/experience in SDLC including strategy, requirements definition, design, usability, content development, web / & apps development and QA.
- Able to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Experience managing, communicating and building relationships with clients, preferably in the GCC market
- Detail-oriented with exceptional analytical skills, an Emotionally Intelligent person who is committed to his/hers work and has a hint of humor
- Demonstrate great people management skills, including motivating team members to meet deadlines, maintain quality and the team spirit
- Knowledge of latest industry standards and best practices
- Understand and implement scrum/agile methodology
- Willing to travel based on project requirements
- Fluent in English and Arabic
What we offer?
- Opportunity to make a direct impact on our business and help our clients achieve success.
- Become part of an energetic team of digital experts from 18 different nationalities, who are obsessed with new technologies, shawarma, sushi, and year 2000 video games.
- Free coffee, and 365 days of sunshine (it gets hot though at times).
- Relocation packages, annual flights, health insurance.
- 22 working day vacation
- Half day of time for learning per month
- Regular company events
- Table foosball
Who we are?
Prototype is a Digital Strategy & Experience agency helping brands to outperform their competition with efficient, innovative solutions that deliver measurable results. With offices in Dubai and Miami, Prototype is creating bespoke digital solutions by detecting, mentoring and supporting exceptional young minds. It's about fresh thinking, big ideas and experiences that stick to tackle your brand's specific challenges in a growing digital world.
Every day we create something to be proud of and bring value to our customers. We believe in continuous learning hence improving our skills is an integral part of our culture and who we are. We empower everyone to create something awesome and take ownership of their work. We treat every project as if it was ourselves and always go for quality over quantity. We provide politics – free environment and give honest advice to our customers. We go beyond the ordinary to deliver high quality work, and master our craft using a process driven approach. It’s about achievement recognitions, encouragement, and believing in our people’s skills.
*Prototype is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.