Digital Account Manager
Do you enjoy finding market opportunities, connect with decision makers and pitch new innovative concepts?
This position is not just another sales role because you will be responsible for developing our clients business by providing them with the best digital solutions and strategies.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Prospecting new potential clients through utilizing your existing network, building new relationships through events and reaching out to decision-makers to showcase Prototype’s unique value propositions
- Build relationships with existing accounts by providing them with strategic support to enhance their digital performance
What do you require?
You must have a proven track record in business development and sales, AND strong business acumen by understanding industry-specific challenges, identifying opportunities and mapping them to our service offering.
Ideally, you have experience in digital disciplines such as design, user experience, development or marketing.
This is a performance-driven role, with great rewards and the chance to work with a winning team.
At Prototype, we believe in talent: small teams who don’t give up until they get there, smart people who perfect until they innovate, humble people who share knowledge and celebrate together, who love to be the first, together.
You will be working with our team in Dubai!
Dubai, as one of the most progressive cities in the world, offers a unique mix of culture, entertainment, and lifestyle.
Our offices in Media City, Dubai are 5 minutes away from the beach and right next to one of the most vibrant areas of the city perfect for celebrating our successes.
Working with everyone from Fortune500 companies to emerging startups, Prototype offers the opportunity to stand out.
Our offices are comfortable, light and thoughtfully designed. The offices in Dubai and Miami offer creative workspaces, a well-stocked communal kitchen, and good access to transport links and city life.
All the equipment you need to do your best work. We have Apple computers for all team members, and you get enough screens to be productive. All customer-facing roles get a generous cellphone plan too.
On offer is a financial package which includes: relocation assistance, competitive compensation and, in the US, a 401(k) pension savings plan.
From attending conferences, courses, and seminars to accessing books, resources, and online learning, choose how you want to spend your personal training budget.
We provide private health-care for you and your children, parental leave, and paid holidays. Other perks include free drinks, regular team events, and activities.
- Proactively reach out to potential clients.
- Handle the agency's presence and attend events, seminars, and conferences.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts.
- Work closely with development, digital marketing, creative and digital transformation teams to build and develop client pitches.
Great bonus and comission scheme, health insurance, travel package