Senior Fullstack Developer (PHP/Drupal/Symfony)
Do you believe code is art?
We do! And we are looking for our next wizard to join our development team. If you enjoy crafting user interfaces using HTML/CSS/JS, pushing PHP code by the minute and enjoy a competitive game of table foosball, then, by all means, apply now!
You will join a growing, capable team as a full stack developer where you collaborate with other engineers and designers to create advanced mobile and web applications. You will be in daily contact with outside collaborators and clients to enhance existing applications, develop new features, improve the performance, and create new and exciting things.
You’ll become part of an energetic team of developers from 18 different nationalities, who are obsessed with new technologies, shawarma, sushi, and new millennium video games. We offer free coffee, and 365 days of sunshine (it gets hot though). We don’t promise you’ll be building the next Westworld hosts, but If you have a job offer from Delos, show us where we apply.
- Code optimization and performance improvements experience
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Git expert
- Knowledge of CI tools
- Node JS is a big plus
- Experience with CMS systems such as Drupal 8
- Independent, self-motivated
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proven track record of always learning and growing
- Proactive attitude
- Possess a spirit of generosity
- 5+ years of rapid web application development in PHP, Drupal, and WordPress
- Utilize content management systems to build custom web applications and custom CMS components.
- Write code to connect to web services and databases, using REST and other technologies.
- Create hand-coded high-quality HTML, CSS and JS code from provided designs
- Integrate HTML/CSS/JS code with the CMS to create customized CMS-based solutions
- Write technical specifications and solution design documents (i.e.: diagrams)
- Positively contributing to the team and clients by mentoring and sharing knowledge
- Test his/her own product to deliver high-quality results
Nice to have:
- Strong technical problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Prior experience in using frameworks such as bootstrap, foundation, angularJS, react JS etc.
- Experience with major NodeJS technologies such as Express.js and Passport.js
- Candidates should have proven experience in modern PHP Web development tools and techniques
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Professional experience with cloud solutions such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
- Good understanding of layout and basic user interface design principles
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Extensive knowledge and experience using MySQL
- Strong understanding of deployment processes and server configuration
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
- Awareness and pride in 100% solution satisfaction.